GALATEA’s aim is to develop new industrial value chains by integrating digital and aerospace technologies in the maritime sector. In that purpose, GALATEA partners launched a call for proposals allowing a direct financing of innovative projects developed by SMEs and responding to a challenge in the fields of Smart Port, Smart Ship, Smart Shipyard and Maritime Surveillance.
Innovative SMEs can receive 3 types of funding:
Eligibility conditions for this call:
- Be an European SME in the European sense of the term;
- Be a member of a GALATEA partner cluster or located in France, Spain, Greece, Poland or Romania;
- Propose an innovative solution in one of the 4 maritime domains targeted by GALATEA. A non-exhaustive list of challenges has been defined here.
Consortia have until December 8th 2021, 17h00 (CET) to fill-in and submit their application on the online platform.
In addition, GALATEA project implements a Call for Services, offering individual coaching services to SMEs. Provided by experts from the 5 partner clusters (Maritime, Aerospace, ICT), these services are:
- Business model elaboration: support on the business model elaboration;
- Technological expertise: support on technology potential for given markets;
- Internationalisation: support on international diffusion of beneficiary and solution;
- Funding opportunities: support in finding adapted funding opportunities and proposal submission.
The GALATEA online submission platform will remain open until September 30th 2022. Applications will be evaluated by our experts within one month after submission.
Our team is available for any additional information: firstname.lastname@example.org