11:00 AM CET / 12:00 PM EEST, Online workshop
This workshop is organized by Cluj IT under the GALATEA Project as part of the Sustainability for supported SMEs activity and is dedicated to all the interest parties from the consortium member countries (France, Greece, Poland, Romania and Spain).
The participation is free of charge upon registration: register HERE
Details about the workshop:
General scope: To raise awareness and highlight good practices in facilitating innovation among SMEs through internationalization with an extensive focus on: positioning in the value chain and its internationalization, detection of use cases where the new product/service can have an impact and the importance of international partnerships and
the role of local systems.
- Principles of innovation;
- Technology transfer;
- Uses cases and good practices examples:
- innovation in partnership
- the impact of digital on value chains
- tech push vs market pull
- examples of digital innovations combined with space data
Targeted group: Innovative European SMEs from the Maritime (port, ship, shipyard, maritime surveillance), ICT, Aerospatial and Aeronautic sectors.
- Duration: approximately 3 hours (theoretical part and Q&A session)
- Format: online, via ZOOM
- Language: English
About the lector: PhD Florin Păun – Innovation Director, Entrepreneurship Mentor and Theoretician of the evolution of models and practical tools that are based on innovation. His scientific work gained worldwide recognition and highlighted the emergence of a new French model of innovation, but he also complemented the theories of two Nobel Prize winners (Stiglitz, J., Sen. A) by applying them and adapting them to highly collaborative processes such as innovation. His professional experience includes being the founder of Agilising Innovation, Director of Innovation at AKKA Group, Deputy Director of Innovation at ONERA, the French Aerospace Laboratory and Director of Strategy and Development at the Competitive Pole SAFE – PACA region in France. Currently an entrepreneur and Business Angel, Dr. Florin Păun is also the founder of the Start-up and CELIDEA Consultancy. Dr. Păun teaches his own innovation methods in master programs at ISAE, Ecole de l’Air, ENAC, ESEO, Toulouse Business School. Its strategies and tools aim to support the creation of shared value between research laboratories, SMEs, multinationals, clusters and regions.
Highlights of his activity:
- Awarded with l’Ordre National du Mérite
- Member of the European Innovation Council Jury
- Deep-Tech Expert in Shaping Ecosystems & Accelerate Innovation (Corporations, Governments, Territories, Start-Up, SMEs, Laboratories)
- Business Model Challenger & Strategist
- Tech Scouting
- Cross Applications for Advanced Technologies
- Director Innovation Group at Akka Technologies
- Industrial Innovation Deputy Director, Head of TTO and IPO for Onera-the French Aerospace Lab.
- Deputy Director “New Business”
- Research Coordinator in Metallic materials and processing since 1998, cellular acoustic absorbent metallic materials for high temperatures.
Specialties: Technology Transfer, Business Development, Disruptive Innovation, R&D, Management.