The BlueInvest Readiness Assistance program targets high-potential start-ups and SMEs developing innovative and sustainable products and solutions for the Blue Economy.
The selected candidates will benefit from individual coaching adapted to their business development objectives:
• Feedback on their readiness for investment and proposal of a “coaching package”;
• Meeting with a dedicated coach to develop a series of concrete business objectives;
• Targeted assistance in achieving these objectives over a 3-month period (in-person and digital);
• Additional participation in training sessions organized by the BlueInvest Academy, networking and B2B sessions organized during BlueInvest events.
To apply for the program, start-up and SMEs must:
• Develop a project in the blue economy sector;
• Be established in an EU country;
• Be majority owned by European shareholders.
Applications will be evaluated based on:
• Market potential;
• Investment potential;
• Environmental and sustainable impact of the project;
• Potential of innovation of the product or solution.
Deadline: July 30, 2021
Notification of selection: August 27, 2021
Click here for additional information and submission of application.