CALL FOR VOUCHERS AND SERVICES
Submit* your projects and ideas before the 31st of March 2021, 17:00 CET and get support by the GALATEA Blue Growth accelerator.
*Only applications submitted via the e-portal will be evaluated
THIS CALL IS ALREADY CLOSED
Second call coming soon
THE BLUE GROWTH ACCELERATOR
GALATEA aims to support high impact projects led by SMEs through services provided by the participating clusters and/or through a voucher scheme which will allow beneficiaries to finance the development of their ideas/projects addressing the challenges in the Smart Port, Smart Ship, Smart Shipyard and Maritime Surveillance domains.
The Voucher Scheme
Get direct financial support up to 20.000 € if you apply individually for development and technology transfer activities or up to 60.000 € per SME if you apply in a consortium of at least two SMEs to develop your prototype or demonstration projects.
The coaching services, operated by GALATEA partners aims to facilitate and support SMEs to carry out their innovation and scale-up activities. SMEs can apply individually to get support on:
- Service#1 Business model elaboration: Support on business model assessment to ensure proper planning set, alignment with market requirements and conditions, etc.
- Service#2 Technology expertise: Support on technology potential for given markets
- Service#3 Internationalisation: Support on international diffusion of beneficiary/ solution to develop new business, to participate in matchmaking sessions and implement actions to maximise collaborations.
- Service#4 Funding Opportunities: Support on exploring funding opportunities suitable to the SMEs’ mission and needs and on developing and submitting proposals to funding schemes.
Who can participate?
- innovative SMEs from the Maritime (port, ship, shipyard, maritime surveillance), ICT, Aerospatial, Aeronautic sectors wishing to submit proposals related to Blue Growth.
- members of one of the GALATEA consortium clusters or established or with a branch office in the GALATEA territorial scope (France; Greece; Poland; Romania and Spain).